Momentum Bookbinding Workshops





These amazing books were made at some bookbinding workshops I did in August for Momentum festival.We had a great variety of materials which were used very creatively. One person made a book cover with cork (pictured) which worked really well. And... oh so many of us fell in love with the old school charms of Letraset!
There will be another opportunity to make similar books at my next 'Workshop in the Living room' on 20th September. (see previous post) Let me know if you'd like to book a place. Hope you can make it.

Comments

Hannah said…
Sarah, these books are amazing! I'd love to come to your bookbinding workshop (again!) but unfortunately I'm not going to be in Bristol that weekend. I came across a girl called Sarah who lives in Leeds and makes stunning books which you might be interested to see....
www.littlepaperbird.blogspot.com
See you soon,
Hannah x
Hannah said…
Sarah, sorry if this message posts twice - I just wrote one but it doesn't seem to have appeared! The books from momentum are amazing.
I thought you might be interested in the work of Sarah in Leeds, found at www.littlepaperbird.blogspot.com
Hannah x
S J Trigg said…
Wow! Thanks Hannah. Her books are soooo lovely. Really helpful. You'll have to tell me how you met her.
Sorry about the delay with publishing your comment. I have it set so I get to decide what goes up and what doesn't, so it's not instant. Far too sensible!
Have you seen my Trigger Editions blog?
What do you think of the name?

Thanks
Love Sarah x
PS. I think heaven might be very like the Scrap Store.
Hannah said…
Hiya Sarah,
I think I found the littlepaperbird blog through another blog - can't remember!
I have indeed seen your trigger editions blog and I love the name.
I know what you mean about the scrapstore - the first time i went there I was on a course and it was closed to the public but so a few of us had the whole place to ourselves - I nearly cried with excitement!

Popular Posts