Inside Out

I've just been installing my books 'Withdrawn' for this show at the RWA in Bristol. The work is all looking really good together, which is quite an achievement for such an eclectic show! Well done the Jamaica Street team and thanks for inviting me to be involved.  (For details follow linked logo.)

The exhibition is billed as "an insight into Bristol's explosive studio movement the show highlights JSA's prominent position in the city's art scene. Encompassing the vibrancy and diversity of the studio, the exhibition showcases a number of emerging and established artists, and ex-studio members, who have gone on to achieve international success."


If you would like to come along to the private view on Friday night I still have a number of invitations to give away. Drop me an e-mail.

Comments

Popular Posts